Senior Architect, Healthcare
Portland, OR, or Seattle, WA
We are currently looking for a senior level architect with a passion, interest and portfolio in the planning and design of medical facilities. Healthcare is in a period of rapid and profound change and we seek to support this transition by designing healthy buildings that provide successful patient outcomes. This is an exciting time to be a part of our growing and evolving team.
We seek someone who shares our passion for healthcare architecture and will augment our creativity, strategic thinking, competitive edge and humor. The successful candidate must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in architecture, a current registration and 15+ years experience in the practice of architectural design and planning.
- Programming and medical planning experience (EDAC credentialing is desired)
- Experience in any of our other focus markets is a plus – higher education, research, workplace or civic projects
- Excellent interpersonal communication and team building skills with colleagues, clients and consultants
- A good collaborator and a passion to further the culture of design
- Track record of outstanding client relations and contribution to business development
- Able to work quickly, accurately and calmly under pressure to meet deadlines
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and manage concurrent responsibilities
- LEED AP (preferred)
- Proficient in Autodesk Revit, Adobe CS, Microsoft Office
Send your cover letter, resume and work samples (link or PDF) by email to email@example.com. Include “Healthcare Architect” in the subject line. No phone calls, please.